Chest pains

carmick

I don't know why doctors don't pay more attention to the elevated pulse thing. It's almost always one of my first symptoms that I'm getting sick. In general my pulse has to be like 110/120 before they actually consider it a symptom.

If you've been coughing a lot, there's always the possibility that you pulled a muscle around your rib cage and it's not getting better because you need to use those muscles in day-to-day life. It would still hurt to breathe and cough, but it isn't such a cause for concern. Hopefully that's all it is.

carmick

I don't know why doctors don't pay more attention to the elevated pulse thing. It's almost always one of my first symptoms that I'm getting sick. In general my pulse has to be like 110/120 before they actually consider it a symptom.

If you've been coughing a lot, there's always the possibility that you pulled a muscle around your rib cage and it's not getting better because you need to use those muscles in day-to-day life. It would still hurt to breathe and cough, but it isn't such a cause for concern. Hopefully that's all it is.

carmick

carmick

carmick

<br />
<br />If you've been coughing a lot, there's always the possibility that you pulled a muscle around your rib cage and it's not getting better because you need to use those muscles in day-to-day life. It would still hurt to breathe and cough, but it isn't such a cause for concern. Hopefully that's all it is.