Chicago area adult CF clinics.....

jleigh

I was wanting to find out from those of you who attend the adult CF clinic @ Lutheran General in Chicago, what your opinion of Dr. Arvey Stone is. Are you happy with his care, are you happy with the staff, and the clinic overall?

Thanks in advance!

Jen 34 w/cf

anonymous

We live in NW IN, and my husband chose to go to Indianapolis. His doctor relocated, and now he has Dr. Ober, who is okay, but the person we love because she takes so good care of him (and is the clinic coordinator) is the nurse practitioner, Jana. Anyone else go here? What other clinics are close to Chicagoland? Do you like your clinic?

jleigh

Hi....not sure who it was that replied back but wantedyou to know that I actually see Dr. Ober too down in Indy....currently every six months. (We used to live in Indy before moving up north and wanted to keep ties with Dr. Ober and Jana so I have to at least see him every 6 months) In between I see a doc in South Bend (So I at least see one or the other every 3 months), and although I am okay with seeing him, the staff leaves something to be desired. I have not been impressed with them AT ALL and do not feel like I can depend on them whatsoever.

I too am VERY happy with Jana. I am so impressed with how oraganized she is and how quick she will respond if I have any medical needs or questions. The reason why I am looking elsewhere is not to replace Dr Ober but to replace the South Bend doc. I figure a 2 hour drive is not that bad every 6 months.

I'd be interested in talking with you further if you'd like. My email addy is jleighnelson@hotmail.com

Jen 34 w/cf