Chicago & Seattle peeps!

letsrockcfem

Some of you may know I produce/promote and play with my band in my benefit called Just Let Me Breathe..this year is the 5th anniversary of the show and it has usually been 4-5 Detroit bands playing at the show. Since this year is the 5th annual and my Rock CF Foundation is launched and rollin, I am expanding the show. I am going to step up the Detroit show big time, with a national act and try to sell out the 1,700 seat theatre.

We are also breaking outta Detroit for the show. Currently we have Seattle and Chicago in on this..they will hold a "Just Let Me Breathe" show out there the week of our Detroit show..Saturday March 15. The out of town shows will not be on the same scale as our show in Detroit (yet) but we are hoping to get a great turn out and educate some people about CF.

Here is where I need your help. I am looking for somebody with CF or a CF family to help me out in Chicago and Seattle and act as like the "Chair" of the show. I will do all the planning and logistics for the show. It might just be that you show up to the event and kinda be the CF spokesperson for the night. We will see once it gets closer but I am just looking for some contacts out there.
Email me (emily@letsrockcf.org) or message me if you want to get in on this.
Rock CF,
Emily

letsrockcfem

Some of you may know I produce/promote and play with my band in my benefit called Just Let Me Breathe..this year is the 5th anniversary of the show and it has usually been 4-5 Detroit bands playing at the show. Since this year is the 5th annual and my Rock CF Foundation is launched and rollin, I am expanding the show. I am going to step up the Detroit show big time, with a national act and try to sell out the 1,700 seat theatre.

We are also breaking outta Detroit for the show. Currently we have Seattle and Chicago in on this..they will hold a "Just Let Me Breathe" show out there the week of our Detroit show..Saturday March 15. The out of town shows will not be on the same scale as our show in Detroit (yet) but we are hoping to get a great turn out and educate some people about CF.

Here is where I need your help. I am looking for somebody with CF or a CF family to help me out in Chicago and Seattle and act as like the "Chair" of the show. I will do all the planning and logistics for the show. It might just be that you show up to the event and kinda be the CF spokesperson for the night. We will see once it gets closer but I am just looking for some contacts out there.
Rock CF,
Emily

letsrockcfem

Rock CF,
Emily

letsrockcfem

Rock CF,
Emily

letsrockcfem

Rock CF,
Emily

thefrogprincess

Heck yes! I am about 30 minutes north of Seattle! Sign me up! I know a great local band here also, Fall From Grace that would probably be willing to get in on this if you need more bands. They just won a recording contract so they could be on tour (I don't know their schedule) but they rock and would bring in a lot of their fans and some big $$!

thefrogprincess

Heck yes! I am about 30 minutes north of Seattle! Sign me up! I know a great local band here also, Fall From Grace that would probably be willing to get in on this if you need more bands. They just won a recording contract so they could be on tour (I don't know their schedule) but they rock and would bring in a lot of their fans and some big $$!

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess