Children doing the PTC 124 trial

badcheesemomma

Evening all. I am wondering if anyone has any children doing the PTC 124 trial? I talked to a director today, and she said she technically wouldnt recommend it for anyone under 10, although they can do it at 6 (my daughter is 6 and a half). She explained quite a bit of what it entails to me, and i am wondering if anyone has first hand experience with it. My daughter already has so much on her plate, i hate to tie her down with more, yet it sounds so promising!
Also, we are currently in the process of switching clinics. I am wondering if anyone could recommend doctors at either CHOP or the Danville Giesinger CF clinic? We have consultations with both in the next week. Thanks alot!

badcheesemomma

Evening all. I am wondering if anyone has any children doing the PTC 124 trial? I talked to a director today, and she said she technically wouldnt recommend it for anyone under 10, although they can do it at 6 (my daughter is 6 and a half). She explained quite a bit of what it entails to me, and i am wondering if anyone has first hand experience with it. My daughter already has so much on her plate, i hate to tie her down with more, yet it sounds so promising!
Also, we are currently in the process of switching clinics. I am wondering if anyone could recommend doctors at either CHOP or the Danville Giesinger CF clinic? We have consultations with both in the next week. Thanks alot!

badcheesemomma

<br />Also, we are currently in the process of switching clinics. I am wondering if anyone could recommend doctors at either CHOP or the Danville Giesinger CF clinic? We have consultations with both in the next week. Thanks alot!

dlo2977

My daughter is too young for the trial but does have a nonsense mutation so i will be keeping up with it! Keep in touch, especially if your daughter does it. I would love to hear all about it. Find me on FB if you are on there. facebook.com/dana.fehr

dlo2977

My daughter is too young for the trial but does have a nonsense mutation so i will be keeping up with it! Keep in touch, especially if your daughter does it. I would love to hear all about it. Find me on FB if you are on there. facebook.com/dana.fehr

dlo2977