Child's medium Hillrom vest needed

Sakem

If there is anyone that has an extra vest or one their child has outgrown, could u send me a PM. We have the older version Hill Rom 103. I send money for the vest and shipping costs.

Thanks

Sakem

If there is anyone that has an extra vest or one their child has outgrown, could u send me a PM. We have the older version Hill Rom 103. I send money for the vest and shipping costs.

Thanks

Sakem

Thanks

Sakem

Thanks

Sakem

Thanks

Sakem

Thanks

rcq925

If you have the Hill ROm 103, replacement vests are free from Hll Rom, just call the 1-800 number on the machine and they will send you one free of charge!!

rcq925

If you have the Hill ROm 103, replacement vests are free from Hll Rom, just call the 1-800 number on the machine and they will send you one free of charge!!

rcq925

rcq925

rcq925

rcq925