Child's medium Hillrom vest needed

Sakem

Becky and Amy:
You both are wrong. I purchased the machine used, as our health plan does not have any coverage for durable med equip. So the warranty only applies to the original owner. For us, it would be $400 for a new vest.

Sakem

Becky and Amy:
You both are wrong. I purchased the machine used, as our health plan does not have any coverage for durable med equip. So the warranty only applies to the original owner. For us, it would be $400 for a new vest.

Sakem

Becky and Amy:

Sakem

Becky and Amy:

Sakem

Becky and Amy:

Sakem

Becky and Amy: