Choosing to have another child...without the risk of CF

PlumPerfect

My husband and I had a girl first then our boy with Cf so we decided to both become sterile and adopt once our little boy got bigger. Everyone is different so it depends on what is closest to your heart. We feel its our sign that we are to adopt, since that was in our hearts before having any children to adopt someday

PlumPerfect

My husband and I had a girl first then our boy with Cf so we decided to both become sterile and adopt once our little boy got bigger. Everyone is different so it depends on what is closest to your heart. We feel its our sign that we are to adopt, since that was in our hearts before having any children to adopt someday

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

Mummy

Megan, could you give me more details about the ivf/pgd you went through..... if you dont mind or sending me a private message

Mummy

Megan, could you give me more details about the ivf/pgd you went through..... if you dont mind or sending me a private message

Mummy

Mummy

Mummy