Chris ~ Hermit

coltsfan715

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know I got a messge from Chris today. She was admitted last Friday to the hospital. She said she spiked some pretty high fevers on Thursday, so she was admitted. She did not give me a room number or any hospital info.

I just wanted to post this to let everyone know and so we could ALL keep her in our thoughts and prayers and hope that she is home and well soon.

Thanks All and Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know I got a messge from Chris today. She was admitted last Friday to the hospital. She said she spiked some pretty high fevers on Thursday, so she was admitted. She did not give me a room number or any hospital info.

I just wanted to post this to let everyone know and so we could ALL keep her in our thoughts and prayers and hope that she is home and well soon.

Lindsey

coltsfan715

Hey guys,

Lindsey

kayleesgrandma

Lindsey, thanks for letting us know this! I am sorry to hear this! I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers. I hope she gets home soon!

kayleesgrandma

Lindsey, thanks for letting us know this! I am sorry to hear this! I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers. I hope she gets home soon!

kayleesgrandma