Cipro and side effects

JenWren

I read an article this year that one of my doctors gave me. This doctor happens to be treating my for an injury to my hand of unknown origin, The article comes from a site called "Health Matters" . It mentions that on July 8 2008 manufacturures of antimicrobial drugs must add a warning of the risk of tendontitism and tendon rupture. One of these drugs affected by these new warnings includes, Ciprofloxicin, Levaquin, Floxin, and a few others.
These drugs can lend to tendon ruptures throughout the body, such as the shoulder and the hand. The data suggests that patients treated with these drugs are three to four times more likely to experience ruptures. Lung transplant, kidney and heart transplant recipients are at greater risk.

Another article in the same magazine also reported that antibacterial cleaning products lead to resistance to antibiotics.

My purpose for this topic is to empower and inform my friends not to cause anxiety. My hope is that this information will be something that can be brought to our doctors attention and to be aware that's all. Remember knowledge is empowering. If someone tells me how to attach a file I would be happy to make the article available to anyone interested. I tried but was unsuccessful.

I myself have suffered from a Rotator cuff injury that only took a year to heal, but it healed. I am now recieving physical therapy for a hand injury, that has enabled my thumb. Im hoping this will heal too.

Im praying for all my friends. praying}

JenWren

JenWren

I read an article this year that one of my doctors gave me. This doctor happens to be treating my for an injury to my hand of unknown origin, The article comes from a site called "Health Matters" . It mentions that on July 8 2008 manufacturures of antimicrobial drugs must add a warning of the risk of tendontitism and tendon rupture. One of these drugs affected by these new warnings includes, Ciprofloxicin, Levaquin, Floxin, and a few others.
These drugs can lend to tendon ruptures throughout the body, such as the shoulder and the hand. The data suggests that patients treated with these drugs are three to four times more likely to experience ruptures. Lung transplant, kidney and heart transplant recipients are at greater risk.

Another article in the same magazine also reported that antibacterial cleaning products lead to resistance to antibiotics.

My purpose for this topic is to empower and inform my friends not to cause anxiety. My hope is that this information will be something that can be brought to our doctors attention and to be aware that's all. Remember knowledge is empowering. If someone tells me how to attach a file I would be happy to make the article available to anyone interested. I tried but was unsuccessful.

I myself have suffered from a Rotator cuff injury that only took a year to heal, but it healed. I am now recieving physical therapy for a hand injury, that has enabled my thumb. Im hoping this will heal too.

JenWren

JenWren

JenWren

JenWren

JenWren

JenWren

<br />These drugs can lend to tendon ruptures throughout the body, such as the shoulder and the hand. The data suggests that patients treated with these drugs are three to four times more likely to experience ruptures. Lung transplant, kidney and heart transplant recipients are at greater risk.
<br />
<br />Another article in the same magazine also reported that antibacterial cleaning products lead to resistance to antibiotics.
<br />
<br />My purpose for this topic is to empower and inform my friends not to cause anxiety. My hope is that this information will be something that can be brought to our doctors attention and to be aware that's all. Remember knowledge is empowering. If someone tells me how to attach a file I would be happy to make the article available to anyone interested. I tried but was unsuccessful.
<br />
<br />I myself have suffered from a Rotator cuff injury that only took a year to heal, but it healed. I am now recieving physical therapy for a hand injury, that has enabled my thumb. Im hoping this will heal too.
<br />
<br />Im praying for all my friends. praying}
<br />
<br />JenWren

JazzysMom

This has been a reported issue mentioned before. I do think its wise with all our new members to mention it again.

My understanding from feedback when the topic was brought up before is that issues really are not THAT common. Now what I dont know is if its because a lot of CFers dont exercise enough etc.

JazzysMom

This has been a reported issue mentioned before. I do think its wise with all our new members to mention it again.

My understanding from feedback when the topic was brought up before is that issues really are not THAT common. Now what I dont know is if its because a lot of CFers dont exercise enough etc.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />My understanding from feedback when the topic was brought up before is that issues really are not THAT common. Now what I dont know is if its because a lot of CFers dont exercise enough etc.

Jeana

If antibacterial cleaning products cause bacterial resistance, does antibacterial hand sanitizers do the same thing?

Jeana

If antibacterial cleaning products cause bacterial resistance, does antibacterial hand sanitizers do the same thing?

Jeana

Jeana

Jeana