Cipro-How many times a day do you take it?

Giggles

I can not tolerate the 750mg twice a day. So, I take 500mg , 3X a day and that seems to keep the upset stomach under control. However, I do get really loose stools when on Cipro( I know TMI)

Jennifer 34 years old with CF and CFRD

beleache

I'm on it now 750 mg twice a day, and here we go again----running to the bathroom several times a day.....oh-joy........Joni 54 y/o w c/f

beleache

I'm on it now 750 mg twice a day, and here we go again----running to the bathroom several times a day.....oh-joy........Joni 54 y/o w c/f

beleache

Jennifer1981

I take Cipro 750 mg twice a day only when I have an infection. I couldn't even imagine taking that pill three times a day. I have such nausea, occ. vomiting, and constant diarrhea. The last time I lost 4 pounds on it over 2 weeks. Sure my lungs felt better, but the rest of me was falling apart. I'm even more sensitive on IV's!

Jennifer 24 w/CF

Jennifer1981

I take Cipro 750 mg twice a day only when I have an infection. I couldn't even imagine taking that pill three times a day. I have such nausea, occ. vomiting, and constant diarrhea. The last time I lost 4 pounds on it over 2 weeks. Sure my lungs felt better, but the rest of me was falling apart. I'm even more sensitive on IV's!

Jennifer 24 w/CF

Jennifer1981

Jennifer 24 w/CF