Cipro reaction

Momtana

I have been having incredible hives & redness for the past two days, likely culprit is Cipro. I've already gone through Levaquin. I'm still pretty new at this; what oral antibiotics are left for pseudomonas?

Momtana

I have been having incredible hives & redness for the past two days, likely culprit is Cipro. I've already gone through Levaquin. I'm still pretty new at this; what oral antibiotics are left for pseudomonas?

Momtana

Momtana

Tobi, alternating months with Pulmozyme for maintenance. No Colistin. The Cipro was for an exacerbation. The rash was really impressive.

Momtana

Tobi, alternating months with Pulmozyme for maintenance. No Colistin. The Cipro was for an exacerbation. The rash was really impressive.

Momtana

Tess

Momtana,

Cipro and levaquin are of the same family, the quinalin family of antibiotics....( I can remember off hand what other's are in that family) Which docs say are the best for our types of infections. As for an alternative thats a really good question....

Tess

Momtana,

Cipro and levaquin are of the same family, the quinalin family of antibiotics....( I can remember off hand what other's are in that family) Which docs say are the best for our types of infections. As for an alternative thats a really good question....

Tess

Momtana,

Momtana

oh, we're just trying to get me through this reaction. my doctor is in Denver, I am in Montana, so they didn't see me & my hives/rash at the clinic.
we'll see ..... my pharmacist says there are new quinolones coming up, but whether they are good against pseudomonas he didn't say.

Momtana

oh, we're just trying to get me through this reaction. my doctor is in Denver, I am in Montana, so they didn't see me & my hives/rash at the clinic.
we'll see ..... my pharmacist says there are new quinolones coming up, but whether they are good against pseudomonas he didn't say.

Momtana