cleaning nebs

hockeykid

I do the same. I boil my nebulizer pieces for six minutes in the microwave after each use. I really do not bother with vinegar and water anymore. Where do you buy a baby bottle cleaner from? It sounds like a great device.

hockeykid

I do the same. I boil my nebulizer pieces for six minutes in the microwave after each use. I really do not bother with vinegar and water anymore. Where do you buy a baby bottle cleaner from? It sounds like a great device.

hockeykid

hockeykid

hockeykid

crickit715

i actually buy disposible Medela Quick-clean Micro Steam Bags at Target. You can use each bag 20 times and then throw it away and you dont have to worry about the BPA stuff. Its simple and pretty inexpensive.

crickit715

i actually buy disposible Medela Quick-clean Micro Steam Bags at Target. You can use each bag 20 times and then throw it away and you dont have to worry about the BPA stuff. Its simple and pretty inexpensive.

crickit715

crickit715

crickit715

crickit715

crickit715

crickit715

crickit715

crickit715