Clear Lungs herbal formula

cf4life

Came across this herbal product.  Wondering if anyone has tried or uses the product<span style="font-weight: bold;">?  I guess I am feeling a bit bored in my supplement usage these days and was thinking of giving it a try, though my expectations are pretty low.<br><br>http://www.ridgecrestherbals.com/store.cfm?ProductID=17&content=info&do=detail<br>

cf4life

Came across this herbal product. Wondering if anyone has tried or uses the product<span style="font-weight: bold;">? I guess I am feeling a bit bored in my supplement usage these days and was thinking of giving it a try, though my expectations are pretty low.<br><br>http://www.ridgecrestherbals.com/store.cfm?ProductID=17&content=info&do=detail<br>

cf4life

Came across this herbal product. Wondering if anyone has tried or uses the product<span style="font-weight: bold;">? I guess I am feeling a bit bored in my supplement usage these days and was thinking of giving it a try, though my expectations are pretty low.<br><br>http://www.ridgecrestherbals.com/store.cfm?ProductID=17&content=info&do=detail<br>

mamaScarlett

I have 3 bottles in my cabinet now! I started it last summer but got pregnant so I had to stop it. Hope it helps you. I think you have to try those things for a good couple months before you can see if they work or not. Thats me at least.<br>

mamaScarlett

I have 3 bottles in my cabinet now! I started it last summer but got pregnant so I had to stop it. Hope it helps you. I think you have to try those things for a good couple months before you can see if they work or not. Thats me at least.<br>

mamaScarlett

D

I tried it, but don't think I gave it adequate time. It did upset my stomach pretty badly when I first started taking it. You have to be careful with herbs as well, as they can interfere with our meds. <br>

D

I tried it, but don't think I gave it adequate time. It did upset my stomach pretty badly when I first started taking it. You have to be careful with herbs as well, as they can interfere with our meds. <br>

D

minimedic304

I don't think any of that supplement crap or
Herbal crap works... Cf digestive systems work differently then normal people and I don't think they absorb.

minimedic304

Herbal crap works... Cf digestive systems work differently then normal people and I don't think they absorb.

minimedic304

<br />Herbal crap works... Cf digestive systems work differently then normal people and I don't think they absorb.