Clinic "out of network" for insurance

JosephinesMommy

Clinic "out of network

I tried to call ODS (my insurance co) today but due to snow they were closed. UGH!

Looking at the paperwork again it appears that I am paying for the visit due to it being part of my yearly deductable that I have to pay. Luckily for now she is double covered! I cannot imagine what our bills would have been for 2 weeks in the NICU and surgery. I guess I will just try again. I will ask my social worker at our appointment next Monday. Thanks everyone!

JosephinesMommy

Clinic "out of network

I tried to call ODS (my insurance co) today but due to snow they were closed. UGH!

Looking at the paperwork again it appears that I am paying for the visit due to it being part of my yearly deductable that I have to pay. Luckily for now she is double covered! I cannot imagine what our bills would have been for 2 weeks in the NICU and surgery. I guess I will just try again. I will ask my social worker at our appointment next Monday. Thanks everyone!

JosephinesMommy

Clinic "out of network

JosephinesMommy

Clinic "out of network

JosephinesMommy

Clinic "out of network

<br />
<br />Looking at the paperwork again it appears that I am paying for the visit due to it being part of my yearly deductable that I have to pay. Luckily for now she is double covered! I cannot imagine what our bills would have been for 2 weeks in the NICU and surgery. I guess I will just try again. I will ask my social worker at our appointment next Monday. Thanks everyone!

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Clinic "out of network

It's always good to get an itemized accounting of hospital stays, clinic appointments, etc. When I had my tonsilectomy 8 years ago, my statement of benefits showed several hundred dollars not covered because of a "non-covered anesthesiologist" -- which according to my insurance booklet, it met someone who is not covered under my insurance. How would I know his credentials? Should I have asked? I was in network at my local hospital. Turns out it was a typo. A typo that COULD have cost me a LOT of money.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Clinic "out of network

It's always good to get an itemized accounting of hospital stays, clinic appointments, etc. When I had my tonsilectomy 8 years ago, my statement of benefits showed several hundred dollars not covered because of a "non-covered anesthesiologist" -- which according to my insurance booklet, it met someone who is not covered under my insurance. How would I know his credentials? Should I have asked? I was in network at my local hospital. Turns out it was a typo. A typo that COULD have cost me a LOT of money.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Clinic "out of network

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Clinic "out of network

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Clinic "out of network