Clinic Visit *Update*

zoe4life

Clinic Visit

<br />Ann...
<br />Will be praying for great numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<br />
<br />Hugs to you guys...
<br />
<br />

adamsants

I posted a update on adam....anything you can sugget to get those pfts up...i would appreciate.

i talked to the dr. about mucinex but he suggested robittusin since pulmozyme replaces the mucinex.

again any suggestions would be great.

again at least he did not go down but i wanted him to go up......

adamsants

I posted a update on adam....anything you can sugget to get those pfts up...i would appreciate.

i talked to the dr. about mucinex but he suggested robittusin since pulmozyme replaces the mucinex.

adamsants

adamsants

adamsants

<br />
<br />i talked to the dr. about mucinex but he suggested robittusin since pulmozyme replaces the mucinex.
<br />
<br />again any suggestions would be great.
<br />
<br />again at least he did not go down but i wanted him to go up......

adamsants

adamsants

adamsants

adamsants

adamsants

<br />
<br />i talked to the dr. about mucinex but he suggested robittusin since pulmozyme replaces the mucinex.
<br />
<br />again any suggestions would be great.
<br />
<br />again at least he did not go down but i wanted him to go up......