Clinic Visit Yesterday

CFHockeyMom

Tina,

What clinic did you guys end up going to?

I'm glad things went well (at least as well as could be expected) and you're able to finally get started on all of the CF treatments. I can't even begin to imagine 4 vests! Wow! You definitely win the CF Super Mom prize!

If any of the kids need someone to talk to, Sean is always available.

CFHockeyMom

Tina,

I'm glad things went well (at least as well as could be expected) and you're able to finally get started on all of the CF treatments. I can't even begin to imagine 4 vests! Wow! You definitely win the CF Super Mom prize!

CFHockeyMom

Tina,

CFHockeyMom

Tina,

CFHockeyMom

Tina,
<br />
<br />What clinic did you guys end up going to?
<br />
<br />I'm glad things went well (at least as well as could be expected) and you're able to finally get started on all of the CF treatments. I can't even begin to imagine 4 vests! Wow! You definitely win the CF Super Mom prize!
<br />
<br />If any of the kids need someone to talk to, Sean is always available.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like you had a good clinic visit. The vests will really help timewise. I'm sure it's important for the older kids to just get into a routine and noticing an impprovement in their breathing when they're active in sports.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like you had a good clinic visit. The vests will really help timewise. I'm sure it's important for the older kids to just get into a routine and noticing an impprovement in their breathing when they're active in sports.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

holmfamily1992

We ended up staying with our same clinic. I guess all the complaining obout "you know who" helped. We saw Brian all day yesterday and not the other one. We had a great visit.

holmfamily1992

We ended up staying with our same clinic. I guess all the complaining obout "you know who" helped. We saw Brian all day yesterday and not the other one. We had a great visit.

holmfamily1992

holmfamily1992

holmfamily1992

JennyCoulon

I know that you and your whole family must be extremely overwhelmed with the news of them having CF. I am very glad to hear that even with the late diagnoses that everyone is good lung wise. I think that is huge to keeping them healthy going forward.

I have two boys with CF and I can't imagine what your girls are thinking right now. My oldest did have to get a G button when he was 6 b/c he loves sports and just couldn't keep the weight on or eat enough calories to gain. We actually just had a visit on Tuesday and he gained 4.5 lbs. in 3 months which is his second highest weight gain since he got it 2 years ago. Please feel free to ask any questions that you have, there are a lot of us on here that may be able to answer you questions. Also please share with us updates, we all love to hear those also. Good luck.....

JennyCoulon

I know that you and your whole family must be extremely overwhelmed with the news of them having CF. I am very glad to hear that even with the late diagnoses that everyone is good lung wise. I think that is huge to keeping them healthy going forward.

I have two boys with CF and I can't imagine what your girls are thinking right now. My oldest did have to get a G button when he was 6 b/c he loves sports and just couldn't keep the weight on or eat enough calories to gain. We actually just had a visit on Tuesday and he gained 4.5 lbs. in 3 months which is his second highest weight gain since he got it 2 years ago. Please feel free to ask any questions that you have, there are a lot of us on here that may be able to answer you questions. Also please share with us updates, we all love to hear those also. Good luck.....

JennyCoulon

JennyCoulon

JennyCoulon

<br />
<br />I have two boys with CF and I can't imagine what your girls are thinking right now. My oldest did have to get a G button when he was 6 b/c he loves sports and just couldn't keep the weight on or eat enough calories to gain. We actually just had a visit on Tuesday and he gained 4.5 lbs. in 3 months which is his second highest weight gain since he got it 2 years ago. Please feel free to ask any questions that you have, there are a lot of us on here that may be able to answer you questions. Also please share with us updates, we all love to hear those also. Good luck.....