Clorox

mistylavon

I'm wondering if anyone uses these products to clean their homes? Do you feel like they clean good enough without using other products? I've heard great things about them and so many other products have such bad fumes and think those products are bad for those without CF to be smelling and inhaling. I've thought about switching over to them but I'd wanted some other opinions.

~Misty~

mistylavon

I'm wondering if anyone uses these products to clean their homes? Do you feel like they clean good enough without using other products? I've heard great things about them and so many other products have such bad fumes and think those products are bad for those without CF to be smelling and inhaling. I've thought about switching over to them but I'd wanted some other opinions.

~Misty~

mistylavon

~Misty~

mistylavon

~Misty~

mistylavon

<br />
<br />~Misty~

pjspiegle

I haven't yet tried them myself but one of Nathan's CF nurses, that has been his CF nurse since he was 1 month old, swears by them. I have thought about it but haven't gotten around to actually trying them out yet.

pjspiegle

I haven't yet tried them myself but one of Nathan's CF nurses, that has been his CF nurse since he was 1 month old, swears by them. I have thought about it but haven't gotten around to actually trying them out yet.

pjspiegle

pjspiegle

pjspiegle

pjspiegle

She was actually encouraging me to try them because of Nathan. After taking micro, I realize that we try to kill way to many things, more than we should, and that it doesn't take as much as most of us think to keep everything under control. The things we can't control, are things that short of acid or fire, probably couldn't with anything we use. Bad smelling doesn't mean cleaning better. I guess I should look into it more and read the list of what is in them. If it is going back to basics, its probably a really good thing. I wish I knew more about the products. Does it help to know that she is really anal about keeping everything clean and is a very clean person in general? Sorry, wish I could help more. Maybe I will take the time and look into it more this weekend for myself as well as others.

pjspiegle

She was actually encouraging me to try them because of Nathan. After taking micro, I realize that we try to kill way to many things, more than we should, and that it doesn't take as much as most of us think to keep everything under control. The things we can't control, are things that short of acid or fire, probably couldn't with anything we use. Bad smelling doesn't mean cleaning better. I guess I should look into it more and read the list of what is in them. If it is going back to basics, its probably a really good thing. I wish I knew more about the products. Does it help to know that she is really anal about keeping everything clean and is a very clean person in general? Sorry, wish I could help more. Maybe I will take the time and look into it more this weekend for myself as well as others.

pjspiegle

pjspiegle

pjspiegle