Clubbing after TX

Lex

Just curious if fingernail clubbing is less severe or different post TX. If it's caused by lung problems, it should mean that the clubbing would go away. If it stays, it must be a different cause......right?

Lex

Just curious if fingernail clubbing is less severe or different post TX. If it's caused by lung problems, it should mean that the clubbing would go away. If it stays, it must be a different cause......right?

Lex

Lex

Lex

Liza

Hi, we noticed that the clubbing started to reverse itself pretty quickly after transplant. I can't recall how soon we noticed the difference. Anna loves her nails now!

We have always been told that the clubbing is related to the amount of damage in the lungs. Other lung diseases also have clubbing.

Liza

Hi, we noticed that the clubbing started to reverse itself pretty quickly after transplant. I can't recall how soon we noticed the difference. Anna loves her nails now!

We have always been told that the clubbing is related to the amount of damage in the lungs. Other lung diseases also have clubbing.

Liza

Liza

Liza

<br />
<br />We have always been told that the clubbing is related to the amount of damage in the lungs. Other lung diseases also have clubbing.

OldTex

The clubbing I had significantly decreased after my transplant on 4/8/08. At this time it is almost not noticeable.

Jim
Fort Worth, TX

OldTex

The clubbing I had significantly decreased after my transplant on 4/8/08. At this time it is almost not noticeable.

Jim
Fort Worth, TX

OldTex

Jim
Fort Worth, TX

OldTex

Jim
Fort Worth, TX

OldTex

<br />
<br />Jim
<br />Fort Worth, TX