Colimycin

Does anybody use this ??Ive been using it for a few years on the 1 mega unit with no real physical affects (chest wise) and my docs told me to move up to 2 mega units and it is amazing, i dunno what i have in my chest i will need to find out, but when taking colimycin 2meg it seems to destroy it !! its great stuff. Colomycin and azithrmycin is what i take to combat whats in my chest

anonymous

Are you from Europe or England. It is my understanding that Promixin TM has become the frontline defense against Pseudomonas aeruginosa bacteria?

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>Anonymous</b></i>Are you from Europe or England. It is my understanding that Promixin TM has become the frontline defense against Pseudomonas aeruginosa bacteria?<hr></blockquote>Neither, Scotland.

anonymous

Colimycin is another name for Colistin, it is nebulized like tobramycin. I have it, but have not tried it yet. But after reading that you had such a positive response to the drug i will try it.Dave 29 w/cf from Ontario Canada

anonymous

Hi there,I am from Ireland and I have been taking colimycin for a long long time now.....we`re talking since the year dot!!!! I don`t know what I would do without it. I find it the most effective of all the drugs I am on. Over the past years I have upped the dosage to 2 mega units and it`s amazing......my chest feels 100% all the time and I am not coughing all the timeIt`s the best!!Anna from Ireland

anonymous

Hi Sorry I don't know the answer to your question, but just wanted to ask - when you say you take 2 mega units, is that 2 once a day or 2 twice a day? Thanks

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>kybert</b></i>how many mega units is in a ml? 1 mega unit?<hr></blockquote>I have the 2 mega unit and i dilute the powder with a 5ml sodium chloride solution so a ml = .4 mega units in my dosage