Colistin vs. Tobi

Diane

I had terrible problems with inhaling Colistin. I would get so short of breath while inhaling it, i use albuterol right before inhaling it and still have the same problem so i dont inhale it anymore. I prefer to use it in an iv if i need it. Tobi i never had a problem with, but lately i seem to be getting short of breath with that too on occasion.

Diane

I had terrible problems with inhaling Colistin. I would get so short of breath while inhaling it, i use albuterol right before inhaling it and still have the same problem so i dont inhale it anymore. I prefer to use it in an iv if i need it. Tobi i never had a problem with, but lately i seem to be getting short of breath with that too on occasion.

Diane

Diane

Diane

ladybug

I had the same problems with TOBI that got increasingly worse so now have been on 28 day cycles of coli for about 5 years. I like it.

It does foam up for me, BUT it actually seems to help me cough out more BECAUSE of the foaming.

Good luck to you!

ladybug

I had the same problems with TOBI that got increasingly worse so now have been on 28 day cycles of coli for about 5 years. I like it.

It does foam up for me, BUT it actually seems to help me cough out more BECAUSE of the foaming.

Good luck to you!

ladybug

Good luck to you!

ladybug

Good luck to you!

ladybug

<br />
<br />It does foam up for me, BUT it actually seems to help me cough out more BECAUSE of the foaming.
<br />
<br />Good luck to you!

C

cfsucks

tobi>collistin imo

my lungs seem to only be able to handle tobi, anything else and i get episodes of coughing up blood.

C

cfsucks

tobi>collistin imo

my lungs seem to only be able to handle tobi, anything else and i get episodes of coughing up blood.

C

cfsucks

tobi>collistin imo

C

cfsucks

tobi>collistin imo

C

cfsucks

tobi>collistin imo
<br />
<br />my lungs seem to only be able to handle tobi, anything else and i get episodes of coughing up blood.

Landy

Both made me SOB. I found that Colistin didn't foam as much using the old style nebulizer kits--the ones you throw away after a couple of weeks--see link.
<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.planetrx.com/shop/detail.cfm?sku=a6988&rfr=FRG&zmam=1000941&zmas=26&zmac=106&zmap=a6988">NEB KIT</a>

I suppose there is the argument that you may not be getting the full benefit of the Colistin using these cups?

Landy

Both made me SOB. I found that Colistin didn't foam as much using the old style nebulizer kits--the ones you throw away after a couple of weeks--see link.
<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.planetrx.com/shop/detail.cfm?sku=a6988&rfr=FRG&zmam=1000941&zmas=26&zmac=106&zmap=a6988">NEB KIT</a>

I suppose there is the argument that you may not be getting the full benefit of the Colistin using these cups?

Landy

Landy

Landy

<br /><a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.planetrx.com/shop/detail.cfm?sku=a6988&rfr=FRG&zmam=1000941&zmas=26&zmac=106&zmap=a6988">NEB KIT</a>
<br />
<br />I suppose there is the argument that you may not be getting the full benefit of the Colistin using these cups?