College

Epona

Absolutely. If you can get out then do it. I go to school far from home and it's the best. Life for us may be short, so take full advantage of it! Live every day to the fullest and don't let anything, even your health, stop you from doing incredible things. I'm in my senior year now, and yes, my health is declining, but it's been worth it. I've studied abroad twice and seen a good bit of the world on my own. I fully support people going out and doing crazy, amazing, life-changing things. Staying inside and being sheltered only makes life less enjoyable. Even if traveling so much has shortened my life, I don't care, it was so worth it! I have lived more fully than a lot of my healthy peers simply because I recognize mortality is always right in front of my face, so might as well take advantage of what little health I have left while I've still got it!

Epona

Absolutely. If you can get out then do it. I go to school far from home and it's the best. Life for us may be short, so take full advantage of it! Live every day to the fullest and don't let anything, even your health, stop you from doing incredible things. I'm in my senior year now, and yes, my health is declining, but it's been worth it. I've studied abroad twice and seen a good bit of the world on my own. I fully support people going out and doing crazy, amazing, life-changing things. Staying inside and being sheltered only makes life less enjoyable. Even if traveling so much has shortened my life, I don't care, it was so worth it! I have lived more fully than a lot of my healthy peers simply because I recognize mortality is always right in front of my face, so might as well take advantage of what little health I have left while I've still got it!

Epona

Epona

Epona

Abbs

@Lance2020x: I have definitely accepted that in order to keep myself healthy, I must forfeit some things. Binge drinking, for example! Haha. I definitely party less than a lot of my friends and peers, but I'm alright with that. I'm not really a partier anyway.

@randomgirl: I think I will go away in two years. When I'm really used to the huge university brings. Luckily, we do have a good college in my hometown, and I'm having a good time.

@Epona: I'm glad for you that you have lived your life! And I hope (and expect) that you will have years left yet. I loooooove traveling, but need the moola. Haha.

Thanks for the advice, guys. I'm definitely gonna move to a big city that has a nearby CF centre, though. That's definitely a huge factor in determining University.

Abbs

@Lance2020x: I have definitely accepted that in order to keep myself healthy, I must forfeit some things. Binge drinking, for example! Haha. I definitely party less than a lot of my friends and peers, but I'm alright with that. I'm not really a partier anyway.

@randomgirl: I think I will go away in two years. When I'm really used to the huge university brings. Luckily, we do have a good college in my hometown, and I'm having a good time.

@Epona: I'm glad for you that you have lived your life! And I hope (and expect) that you will have years left yet. I loooooove traveling, but need the moola. Haha.

Thanks for the advice, guys. I'm definitely gonna move to a big city that has a nearby CF centre, though. That's definitely a huge factor in determining University.

Abbs

Abbs

Abbs

<br />
<br />@randomgirl: I think I will go away in two years. When I'm really used to the huge university brings. Luckily, we do have a good college in my hometown, and I'm having a good time.
<br />
<br />@Epona: I'm glad for you that you have lived your life! And I hope (and expect) that you will have years left yet. I loooooove traveling, but need the moola. Haha.
<br />
<br />Thanks for the advice, guys. I'm definitely gonna move to a big city that has a nearby CF centre, though. That's definitely a huge factor in determining University.
<br />