college

tleigh

Music ed. is awesome-congrats! I was also a music ed major in my undergrad and am familiar w/ the pain that ear training and sight singing classes can be. I would agree w/ others-your pitch recognition and hearing is different. It may be good to actually get your hearing tested. Also, ear training is something that you can learn-it is possible to grow in the area of pitch recognition, intervals, etc. Best of luck!

tleigh

Music ed. is awesome-congrats! I was also a music ed major in my undergrad and am familiar w/ the pain that ear training and sight singing classes can be. I would agree w/ others-your pitch recognition and hearing is different. It may be good to actually get your hearing tested. Also, ear training is something that you can learn-it is possible to grow in the area of pitch recognition, intervals, etc. Best of luck!

tleigh

tleigh

tleigh

melx

I am loving all the musicians on here!! Woot woot for all of us who are musicians!
I believe hearing loss form Tobramycin is a pitch loss; Beginning with highest tones lost first and then moving on to the opposite end, with the lowest pitches lost. Music is on the higher end and speech on the lower end.
I hope that if indeed you have hearing loss,you don't let it stop you. Anything can be done with determination!

melx

I am loving all the musicians on here!! Woot woot for all of us who are musicians!
I believe hearing loss form Tobramycin is a pitch loss; Beginning with highest tones lost first and then moving on to the opposite end, with the lowest pitches lost. Music is on the higher end and speech on the lower end.
I hope that if indeed you have hearing loss,you don't let it stop you. Anything can be done with determination!

melx

melx

melx

<br />I believe hearing loss form Tobramycin is a pitch loss; Beginning with highest tones lost first and then moving on to the opposite end, with the lowest pitches lost. Music is on the higher end and speech on the lower end.
<br />I hope that if indeed you have hearing loss,you don't let it stop you. Anything can be done with determination!