Collistin

Skye

I DID call the manufacturer and they tell me that it is on back order and there are no plans to d/c. I did not think of there being another manufacturer because so many of our meds are so specialized. I think I will call SourceCF and see if I can get it through them. The CF Pharmacy down in FL can not get it til the end of the month.

Skye

I DID call the manufacturer and they tell me that it is on back order and there are no plans to d/c. I did not think of there being another manufacturer because so many of our meds are so specialized. I think I will call SourceCF and see if I can get it through them. The CF Pharmacy down in FL can not get it til the end of the month.

Skye

Skye

Skye

ladybug

I just placed an order for it two days ago and it was shipped yesterday from CF Services Pharmacy. They also have X-Gen.

ladybug

I just placed an order for it two days ago and it was shipped yesterday from CF Services Pharmacy. They also have X-Gen.

ladybug

ladybug

ladybug