Colon Cleanse

Pinky

I recently bought an herbal colon cleanse (I am ashamed to say I was watching an infomercial and ordered it). To redeem myself, I have heard about colon cleansing before and wanted have wanted to try it because of the benefits for a while now.

But I am curious before I try it, if any of you have done this or a similar cleanse and what your experience was?

Pinky

I recently bought an herbal colon cleanse (I am ashamed to say I was watching an infomercial and ordered it). To redeem myself, I have heard about colon cleansing before and wanted have wanted to try it because of the benefits for a while now.

But I am curious before I try it, if any of you have done this or a similar cleanse and what your experience was?

Pinky

Pinky

Pinky

<br />
<br />But I am curious before I try it, if any of you have done this or a similar cleanse and what your experience was?

krisgabes

Alright, I'll be the first to say it. Yes, I have used it before and yes, it does work lol

I took it many years ago, and if it worked then I'm sure it still does, if not better than it did then. What I do remember though is that it tasted horrible, so make sure you find something agreeable to mix it up with!

krisgabes

Alright, I'll be the first to say it. Yes, I have used it before and yes, it does work lol

I took it many years ago, and if it worked then I'm sure it still does, if not better than it did then. What I do remember though is that it tasted horrible, so make sure you find something agreeable to mix it up with!

krisgabes

krisgabes

krisgabes

<br />
<br />I took it many years ago, and if it worked then I'm sure it still does, if not better than it did then. What I do remember though is that it tasted horrible, so make sure you find something agreeable to mix it up with!

krisgabes

The one that they give you before a colonoscopy is "Go-lytely" and it comes from the doc. "Colon cleanse" is an herbal mixture that you can get either on infomericials or from one of those vitamin stores. It works in the same way.

krisgabes

The one that they give you before a colonoscopy is "Go-lytely" and it comes from the doc. "Colon cleanse" is an herbal mixture that you can get either on infomericials or from one of those vitamin stores. It works in the same way.

krisgabes

krisgabes

krisgabes