Columbia South Carolina

JennifersHope

I know I posted something like this before.. But I can't find it.. as you know I am moving to SC in the fall and I am really looking for a really good doctor... I am thinking I am going to keep my CF team in NJ since I am doing fine with them and I am going to be coming up often.....

I need a doctor that can handle me... and my million disease, which include way to many things to type....

I really need an endocrinologist for the Addison's as well as someone to deal with the CF

Any help would be great

Jennifer

JennifersHope

I know I posted something like this before.. But I can't find it.. as you know I am moving to SC in the fall and I am really looking for a really good doctor... I am thinking I am going to keep my CF team in NJ since I am doing fine with them and I am going to be coming up often.....

I need a doctor that can handle me... and my million disease, which include way to many things to type....

I really need an endocrinologist for the Addison's as well as someone to deal with the CF

Any help would be great

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Any help would be great

Jennifer

momtoReaghan

Hey,
I live in SC down in Hilton Head, which is about 2 hours from Columbia. I was diagnosed in 1997, when I was 18 years old. I have been going to the CF clinic at the Medical University of SC. Dr. Flume and Dr. Steinbit are amazing. Their clinic is by far one of the best in the country. My sister and cousin go there as well. Dr. Flume is my primary dr. and he is like a dad to me. He is wonderful. If you would like his email or his office email, I will gladly pass it on. Hope this helps. Alaina
jeffandalaina@yahoo.com

momtoReaghan

Hey,
I live in SC down in Hilton Head, which is about 2 hours from Columbia. I was diagnosed in 1997, when I was 18 years old. I have been going to the CF clinic at the Medical University of SC. Dr. Flume and Dr. Steinbit are amazing. Their clinic is by far one of the best in the country. My sister and cousin go there as well. Dr. Flume is my primary dr. and he is like a dad to me. He is wonderful. If you would like his email or his office email, I will gladly pass it on. Hope this helps. Alaina
jeffandalaina@yahoo.com

momtoReaghan

Hey,
jeffandalaina@yahoo.com

Giggles

Hey, Alaina can you tell me about the weather in SC? My hubby and I are relocating to a warmer climate cause we love it and wanted to know what yo thought with CF and living in SC. Are the winters cold? Does it snow? How cold does it get during the day? What are the summers like? How humid and for how long! Sounds like the CF clinic you got to is great and I wrote down the info for future use if I need it... thank you!!!!

Any info would be great!!!!

Jennifer 35 years old with CF and CFRD

Giggles

Hey, Alaina can you tell me about the weather in SC? My hubby and I are relocating to a warmer climate cause we love it and wanted to know what yo thought with CF and living in SC. Are the winters cold? Does it snow? How cold does it get during the day? What are the summers like? How humid and for how long! Sounds like the CF clinic you got to is great and I wrote down the info for future use if I need it... thank you!!!!

Giggles