Columbus and Dr. Allen

mom2my3kids

We decided on Columbus Ohio and Dr. Allen as Dakota's doctor for her treatment. I am still very nervous to losing another child to this damn disease (sorry for the language but its really how I feel)

mom2my3kids

We decided on Columbus Ohio and Dr. Allen as Dakota's doctor for her treatment. I am still very nervous to losing another child to this damn disease (sorry for the language but its really how I feel)

mom2my3kids

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

I told my daughter to contact you. If this is the same Dr Allen at Childrens in columbus, she is great. She was with us the whole time we almost lost our little Graycie to c diff last year. Very compassionate.

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

I told my daughter to contact you. If this is the same Dr Allen at Childrens in columbus, she is great. She was with us the whole time we almost lost our little Graycie to c diff last year. Very compassionate.

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

M

mom2lilg

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply. When Grayson was in Nationwide for C dif last year we met Dr Allen. I love love love her. She is a very caring doctor. Grayson was a very sick lil girl. At one time, we almost lost her. Dr Allen always came in to check on us. She was great with Grayson also. I can't give you much background. But from the time we had with her, She has made a mark on us. We did transfer from Nationwide to Cincinnati during her stay. After a month of not much improvement we made that decision. Even though we transfered, we continue seeing the docs at Nationwide. I wish you well with the change.

M

mom2lilg

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply. When Grayson was in Nationwide for C dif last year we met Dr Allen. I love love love her. She is a very caring doctor. Grayson was a very sick lil girl. At one time, we almost lost her. Dr Allen always came in to check on us. She was great with Grayson also. I can't give you much background. But from the time we had with her, She has made a mark on us. We did transfer from Nationwide to Cincinnati during her stay. After a month of not much improvement we made that decision. Even though we transfered, we continue seeing the docs at Nationwide. I wish you well with the change.

M

mom2lilg