COME ON PEOPLE!! EDITTED

cf4life

COME ON PEOPLE!!

Did anyone read the rules for voting??? I am not sure how they determine this, but they could be looking at what state your IP address is registered in, in which case many are voting for nothing...

"Voters must be a resident of the state of Louisiana, age 13 or older as of 4/3/07"

cf4life

COME ON PEOPLE!!

Did anyone read the rules for voting??? I am not sure how they determine this, but they could be looking at what state your IP address is registered in, in which case many are voting for nothing...

"Voters must be a resident of the state of Louisiana, age 13 or older as of 4/3/07"

cf4life

COME ON PEOPLE!!

cf4life

COME ON PEOPLE!!

cf4life

COME ON PEOPLE!!

cf4life

COME ON PEOPLE!!

kayleesgrandma

COME ON PEOPLE!!

<b>PLEASE NOTE</b>:

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>cf4life</b></i>

<b>"Voters must be a resident of the state of Louisiana, age 13 or older as of 4/3/07"</b></end quote></div>

kayleesgrandma

COME ON PEOPLE!!

<b>PLEASE NOTE</b>:

<b>"Voters must be a resident of the state of Louisiana, age 13 or older as of 4/3/07"</b></end quote></div>

kayleesgrandma

COME ON PEOPLE!!

<b>PLEASE NOTE</b>:

kayleesgrandma

COME ON PEOPLE!!

<b>PLEASE NOTE</b>:

kayleesgrandma

COME ON PEOPLE!!

<b>PLEASE NOTE</b>:

<b>"Voters must be a resident of the state of Louisiana, age 13 or older as of 4/3/07"</b></end quote>

kayleesgrandma

COME ON PEOPLE!!

<b>PLEASE NOTE</b>:

<b>"Voters must be a resident of the state of Louisiana, age 13 or older as of 4/3/07"</b></end quote>