Comeback

LeftY

Hello there.

Most of you dont remember me because i was last active here before 5 or 6 years.. So to begin, im Tom and
i live in Europe, in country named Croatia. Now im 22 years old and i have cystic fibrosis, diagnosed when i was
1 year old.
Before this, i was active here in forums every day, had many friends here but i lost many of them
and it was really hard to come here every day and think about that so i decided to leave forums
and this community because it was too painful to me.
Today i find out that my friend from Romania (Vlad if someone used to know him) passed away before few days,
and i was try to remember where did i meet him, and i meet him here. And after time and time of thinking
i decided to come back here and be again part of this community (again).
I dont know anyone from here now, but i hope that i will get well with rest of you folks.

Peace.

kitomd21

Thanks for coming back. I, too, just learned of Vlad's passing. I didn't know he had become so ill. I had a difficult time visiting the forums after Mel passed away...she was someone I looked to when thinking of my daughter (diagnosed at birth). Looking forward to hearing more from you. Take care...

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Hi Tom! I remember you too! Welcome back! I am very sorry to hear about Vlad.

LeftY

Thanks for coming back. I, too, just learned of Vlad's passing. I didn't know he had become so ill. I had a difficult time visiting the forums after Mel passed away...she was someone I looked to when thinking of my daughter (diagnosed at birth). Looking forward to hearing more from you. Take care...

For Vlad i didnt know that he was so bad but what to say :/
I had hard time too when Mel passed away too, that hit me too hard...

for the rest of you, i think that i remember both of you (beleache and Jane) and miss that good old times on chat ^^

and thanks for welcoming me again :)

beleache

For Vlad i didnt know that he was so bad but what to say :/
I had hard time too when Mel passed away too, that hit me too hard...

for the rest of you, i think that i remember both of you (beleache and Jane) and miss that good old times on chat ^^

and thanks for welcoming me again :)

Tom, We are usually in chat on Wednesday nights @ 8PM EST. Although we may be trying Thursdays nights starting this week. Hope you can make it in. :)

JENNYC

Welcome Back Tom!!! Glad to have you :) Croatia....didn't they film some of the last Bachelorette there? :) If so it was a beautiful place!!!

LeftY

ty guys :)
i would like to come to chat and hang out with you guys, but that can be a problem because of different time zone... in fact thats not so big problem, im ahead only 6 hours.. ill try something :)

@JENNYC i didnt watch last bachelorette (last which i watched was season 6) but i checked about last season and yes, they filmed it in Dubrovnik, which is southernmost city in croatia and its really really beautiful town with tons of history :)