confused about tobra

M

melleemac

Both of my boys have been on injection tobra since they were 2years old. They are now 12 and take 40mg twice a day, mixed with saline. At one point they were taken 80mg twice a day but they couldnt tolerate that much and would have huge coughing fits.
Mel

thelizardqueen

Coughing fits and bronchial spasms can also be caused by the preservatives used in Tobramycin. TOBI is preservative free, and does not cause coughing for me at all, hence why I switched from Tobra to TOBI.

thelizardqueen

Coughing fits and bronchial spasms can also be caused by the preservatives used in Tobramycin. TOBI is preservative free, and does not cause coughing for me at all, hence why I switched from Tobra to TOBI.

thelizardqueen

kateos

Hey,
just wanted to say thanks to every1 for there replies im just doing it the way my doc told me to 80mg mixed with saline twice a day the tobra ive got is preserative free

kateos

Hey,
just wanted to say thanks to every1 for there replies im just doing it the way my doc told me to 80mg mixed with saline twice a day the tobra ive got is preserative free

kateos

Hey,