Confused

tabacue

Thank you all so much for taking the time to respond. I really appreciate it. In my heart, I know something isn't quite right. He has had a cough now for about 3 weeks even with breathing treatments. I was planning to wait for my appt with the immunologist to mention the testing, but I think I will schedule an appt with his doc to follow-up on the cough and ask her then. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Thanks again for the support and advice.

tabacue

Thank you all so much for taking the time to respond. I really appreciate it. In my heart, I know something isn't quite right. He has had a cough now for about 3 weeks even with breathing treatments. I was planning to wait for my appt with the immunologist to mention the testing, but I think I will schedule an appt with his doc to follow-up on the cough and ask her then. I'll let you know how it turns out.

tabacue

tabacue

tabacue

<br />
<br />Thanks again for the support and advice.

tabacue

Just an update - My doctor did not think I was being unreasonable. She said his weight is good and CF had not been cause for concern. What she doesn't know is that when he wasn't gaining weight, I started giving him Carnation Instant Breakfast. He drinks that (not a whole packet each time) instead of regular milk. Anyway, he goes Wednesday for a sweat test. I'll post the results once I know.

tabacue

Just an update - My doctor did not think I was being unreasonable. She said his weight is good and CF had not been cause for concern. What she doesn't know is that when he wasn't gaining weight, I started giving him Carnation Instant Breakfast. He drinks that (not a whole packet each time) instead of regular milk. Anyway, he goes Wednesday for a sweat test. I'll post the results once I know.

tabacue

tabacue

tabacue