Considering a move to NC...need help

humphrey711

Hi All,
We are considering a move to NC from Boston. I would like to be within an hour of Duke and their CF center but I know nothing of the towns in that area. We would like something on the smaller side but still close to shopping and activities. Hubby would love to within an hour of the beach but Duke is the priority. Something with a good school system too. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks!

humphrey711

Hi All,
We are considering a move to NC from Boston. I would like to be within an hour of Duke and their CF center but I know nothing of the towns in that area. We would like something on the smaller side but still close to shopping and activities. Hubby would love to within an hour of the beach but Duke is the priority. Something with a good school system too. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks!

humphrey711

Hi All,
Thanks!

humphrey711

Hi All,
Thanks!

humphrey711

Hi All,
<br />We are considering a move to NC from Boston. I would like to be within an hour of Duke and their CF center but I know nothing of the towns in that area. We would like something on the smaller side but still close to shopping and activities. Hubby would love to within an hour of the beach but Duke is the priority. Something with a good school system too. Any suggestions are appreciated.
<br />Thanks!

lexisangels05

We live in Goldsboro, NC. It is about 1.5hrs from Duke and 1.5hrs from Emerald Isle. We have a beach place where we spend most weekends during the summer. My Lexi goes to UNC, but we did go to Duke. We switched CF care about 2 years ago.

lexisangels05

We live in Goldsboro, NC. It is about 1.5hrs from Duke and 1.5hrs from Emerald Isle. We have a beach place where we spend most weekends during the summer. My Lexi goes to UNC, but we did go to Duke. We switched CF care about 2 years ago.

lexisangels05

lexisangels05

lexisangels05

MMBinNC

I go to UNC (but Duke for school), but within an hour..IDK what you mean by "small" but Wilmington (at the beach) is 2 hours away from Duke, Cary is close and a nice city (like 15 mins away), Clayton is like 45 minutes away,

MMBinNC

I go to UNC (but Duke for school), but within an hour..IDK what you mean by "small" but Wilmington (at the beach) is 2 hours away from Duke, Cary is close and a nice city (like 15 mins away), Clayton is like 45 minutes away,

MMBinNC

MMBinNC

MMBinNC