Constant cough with cold

dlo2977

I think the cold is improving, but I am definitely going to call her cf doctor monday if the cough isn't significantly better. I had to wipe her nose less today and she coughed a lot less awake. she is still coughing quite a bit when she first goes to sleep and occasionally during the night. I think I will try the sinus rinse tomorrow.

dlo2977

I think the cold is improving, but I am definitely going to call her cf doctor monday if the cough isn't significantly better. I had to wipe her nose less today and she coughed a lot less awake. she is still coughing quite a bit when she first goes to sleep and occasionally during the night. I think I will try the sinus rinse tomorrow.

dlo2977

dlo2977

dlo2977