Contest

Jshet22

Hi guys. Hope it's ok to post this here. If not I'll take it down.
I am trying to win a meet and greet with the band Linkin Park for my son Jacob who has cf and also autism. He loves music and this is his favorite band. He wants to get his guitar signed. If any of you could take a minute(seriously that's all it takes) to follow this link http://lnkn.pk/2p5EUEl and click on the bottom right side of page followed by clicking get access on the next page and then choose a city, we would appreciate it. It costs nothing and none of your info is shared. It's just for each person who does it Jacob gets a point towards the contest. He is currently in 3rd place for the Harrisburg, PA show, but only 1st and 2nd get to meet the band. You will need to sign in through FB or provide an email but that is only so they can send a notification when tickets go on sale for the city you chose, There is no further contact and no info is shared. The contest closes on Saturday May 6th 5pm pacific time. I tried for years to connect with Jacob, but nothing worked. It was Linkin Parks music that gave me that gift. Not sure why, but now we have an amazing connection through music. Thank you everyone.

Jshet22

Oh, thank you so much, but he did participate with make a wish a few years ago. It was an amazing experience and we were so grateful for their generosity. It was something we will never forget.