Cool CF Walk Team Names

anonymous

Eventhough I am 4'11'' and 102 pounds my nickname is Large Marge. So we were Team Large Marge. Not very exciting, but funny when people say who is Large Marge and they point me out.

Margaret
double lung tx 11.11.04

anonymous

Eventhough I am 4'11'' and 102 pounds my nickname is Large Marge. So we were Team Large Marge. Not very exciting, but funny when people say who is Large Marge and they point me out.

Margaret
double lung tx 11.11.04

AngieM

My first walk was last year and the front of the shirt said "Hayley's Fight" and the back had a girl with boxing gloves on with "Not Your Ordinary Boxing Match" printed. I liked Jamey's CF Analolgy so much that I asked him if I could use title on our shirts.

Angie

Stepmom to Hayley w/ CF & CFRD

AngieM

My first walk was last year and the front of the shirt said "Hayley's Fight" and the back had a girl with boxing gloves on with "Not Your Ordinary Boxing Match" printed. I liked Jamey's CF Analolgy so much that I asked him if I could use title on our shirts.

Angie

Stepmom to Hayley w/ CF & CFRD

T

TonyaH

Hmmmm, hawaiian shirts? How about HulaStriders? HaHaHa Good luck with your walk team! Great Strides is always a lot of fun!

T

TonyaH

Hmmmm, hawaiian shirts? How about HulaStriders? HaHaHa Good luck with your walk team! Great Strides is always a lot of fun!

rose4cale

I told Stacy this one already, but we're planning on a Poker Run hopefully in the near future. Our last name happens to be "Butts" and Cale's initials are C.R. so the name of the Poker Run will be "C R Butts Poker Run for Cystic Fibrosis" (see our Butts) haha Our boating crowd tends to party so they will appreciate the name.

rose4cale

I told Stacy this one already, but we're planning on a Poker Run hopefully in the near future. Our last name happens to be "Butts" and Cale's initials are C.R. so the name of the Poker Run will be "C R Butts Poker Run for Cystic Fibrosis" (see our Butts) haha Our boating crowd tends to party so they will appreciate the name.