Cool X-mas vacations this year?

imported_Momto2

Anyone want to share fun experiences?<br><br>I got to snorkel off a continental shelf, 40-60 feet of pristine water, with an 8 foot reef shark cruising around us (I admit I was a little concerned about my 6 year old). Totally cool. I even managed to dive down about 20 feet and almost get my mitts on a sea turtle....got a leg cramp and had to shoot for the surface (breathing trumps touching turtle) but I was inches away. It was SUCH a high. The rays, squid, fish, etc were amazing.<br><br>'course I got a stomach virus and gout the last couple of days, and a bit of a sunburn since I was finishing up a course of antibiotics, but those memories of seeing this stuff with the husband and kiddos. wow. just. wow. : )<br>

imported_Momto2

Anyone want to share fun experiences?<br><br>I got to snorkel off a continental shelf, 40-60 feet of pristine water, with an 8 foot reef shark cruising around us (I admit I was a little concerned about my 6 year old). Totally cool. I even managed to dive down about 20 feet and almost get my mitts on a sea turtle....got a leg cramp and had to shoot for the surface (breathing trumps touching turtle) but I was inches away. It was SUCH a high. The rays, squid, fish, etc were amazing.<br><br>'course I got a stomach virus and gout the last couple of days, and a bit of a sunburn since I was finishing up a course of antibiotics, but those memories of seeing this stuff with the husband and kiddos. wow. just. wow. : )<br>