Cough attacks

jfarel

I have had some bad ones lately. Fortunately I've been at home most of the time. If I am out and about usually I have to find a bathroom.

If I am at home, I can sometimes stop a tickle that is making me cough by washing my mouth with listerine. I don't like cough drops or cough medicine since the suppress the cough a little too much.

jfarel

I have had some bad ones lately. Fortunately I've been at home most of the time. If I am out and about usually I have to find a bathroom.

If I am at home, I can sometimes stop a tickle that is making me cough by washing my mouth with listerine. I don't like cough drops or cough medicine since the suppress the cough a little too much.

jfarel

jfarel

jfarel

<br />
<br />If I am at home, I can sometimes stop a tickle that is making me cough by washing my mouth with listerine. I don't like cough drops or cough medicine since the suppress the cough a little too much.

rubyroselee

Hi guys,

There were some good ones on here, especially the "fly" comment. I normally do not have cough attacks in public (I'm good at holding it in until I can get private), but when I can't control it I sometimes feel that it's uncomfortable for people. It's fine and dandy in front of family obviously, but I guess I'm self-conscious about it in the workplace. Most at work know of my CF but don't know what it entails. Hopefully I can get rid of the coughing with some antibiotics that I'm starting tomorrow.

rubyroselee

Hi guys,

There were some good ones on here, especially the "fly" comment. I normally do not have cough attacks in public (I'm good at holding it in until I can get private), but when I can't control it I sometimes feel that it's uncomfortable for people. It's fine and dandy in front of family obviously, but I guess I'm self-conscious about it in the workplace. Most at work know of my CF but don't know what it entails. Hopefully I can get rid of the coughing with some antibiotics that I'm starting tomorrow.

rubyroselee

Hi guys,

rubyroselee

Hi guys,

rubyroselee

Hi guys,
<br />
<br />There were some good ones on here, especially the "fly" comment. I normally do not have cough attacks in public (I'm good at holding it in until I can get private), but when I can't control it I sometimes feel that it's uncomfortable for people. It's fine and dandy in front of family obviously, but I guess I'm self-conscious about it in the workplace. Most at work know of my CF but don't know what it entails. Hopefully I can get rid of the coughing with some antibiotics that I'm starting tomorrow.