Coughed a black piece up

LouLou

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Ratatosk</b></i>
<br />
<br />Didn't someone here cough up what they described as hard little bb like mucus plugs when they were in a clinical trial. Could be a hardened mucus plug with dried blood.</end quote>
<br />
<br />yes, I believe I used the word "schrapnel" to describe the dozen or so plugs that came out at exactly 10:30am (I dosed at 9am) each morning for the first 2 wks I was on Vertex 770 Ph. 2B. I believe it is this reason that participants see a 10-15% increase in their FEV1.

my65roses4me

I finally saw the cf dr today and he said it was a old blood plug. He was pretty confident in what he said so I believe it. Considering how much heoptysis I always have it makes sense. Just thought I would let you all know what I was told. Thanks for all you support you guys are awesome!!!

my65roses4me

I finally saw the cf dr today and he said it was a old blood plug. He was pretty confident in what he said so I believe it. Considering how much heoptysis I always have it makes sense. Just thought I would let you all know what I was told. Thanks for all you support you guys are awesome!!!

my65roses4me