coughing + high blood pressure

kybert

well we all know that coughing creates high blood pressure but i didnt realise just how much until tonight. i was giving my push dose of meropenem and when i had a little break of pushing the plunger i went into a coughing fit. the plunger actually got pushed out 2 to 3 mls and my line filled with blood. there must be a lot of pressure there to do that. since im always having coughing fits, it made me wonder whether its safe to have such a strong bursts of high blood pressure several times a day. no wonder i get headaches and bloodshot eyes so easily from coughing.

kybert

well we all know that coughing creates high blood pressure but i didnt realise just how much until tonight. i was giving my push dose of meropenem and when i had a little break of pushing the plunger i went into a coughing fit. the plunger actually got pushed out 2 to 3 mls and my line filled with blood. there must be a lot of pressure there to do that. since im always having coughing fits, it made me wonder whether its safe to have such a strong bursts of high blood pressure several times a day. no wonder i get headaches and bloodshot eyes so easily from coughing.

kybert

kayleesgrandma

My gosh, Kylie, it sounds awful for you. I hope you are feeling ok. I'm sure it makes your pressure go up, just looking at my checking acount does it for me, and I'm not having a coughing fit--unless I can't balance acct.! Hope you are can get some rest.

kayleesgrandma

My gosh, Kylie, it sounds awful for you. I hope you are feeling ok. I'm sure it makes your pressure go up, just looking at my checking acount does it for me, and I'm not having a coughing fit--unless I can't balance acct.! Hope you are can get some rest.

kayleesgrandma