coughing so hard so often

sarabeth87

i've got really tight abs, but they're covered with a couple layers of fat, now my brother on the other hand has 6-pack abs.

sarabeth87

i've got really tight abs, but they're covered with a couple layers of fat, now my brother on the other hand has 6-pack abs.

sarabeth87

sarabeth87

sarabeth87

Diane

I've got the nice abs, but like Juliet said, its a little hidden.
What i also have is a very muscular back. I am sure a lot of us do, from all the coughing.

Diane

What i also have is a very muscular back. I am sure a lot of us do, from all the coughing.

Diane

Diane

Diane

<br /> What i also have is a very muscular back. I am sure a lot of us do, from all the coughing.

Melissa75

Administrator
When I went to a pilates class a few times, the ab work was a bit hard for me, but there was a shoulder-upper back thing that I found ridiculously easy...and the rest of the class seemed to really struggle with it.
Maybe that strength comes from coughing like Diane suggested.
(You lie on your stomach and lift your arms and upper body off the floor--like you are doing the breaststroke--no touching the floor.)
I think that my upper body looks more muscular than it really is because I am skinny up top But you'd never know if there were muscles under my puffy butt.

Melissa75

Administrator
When I went to a pilates class a few times, the ab work was a bit hard for me, but there was a shoulder-upper back thing that I found ridiculously easy...and the rest of the class seemed to really struggle with it.
(You lie on your stomach and lift your arms and upper body off the floor--like you are doing the breaststroke--no touching the floor.)
I think that my upper body looks more muscular than it really is because I am skinny up top But you'd never know if there were muscles under my puffy butt.

Melissa75

Administrator

Melissa75

Administrator

Melissa75

Administrator
<br />Maybe that strength comes from coughing like Diane suggested.
<br />(You lie on your stomach and lift your arms and upper body off the floor--like you are doing the breaststroke--no touching the floor.)
<br />I think that my upper body looks more muscular than it really is because I am skinny up top But you'd never know if there were muscles under my puffy butt.
<br />

kclynn87

Haha YES! That describes me perfectly. I need to upload a pic on here. lol My coughing has caused me to never deed to do situps!

kclynn87

Haha YES! That describes me perfectly. I need to upload a pic on here. lol My coughing has caused me to never deed to do situps!

kclynn87

kclynn87

kclynn87