COUGHING UP BLOOD 3 WEEKS AFTER IV MEDS

kdmr1220

DOES ANYONE ELSE START COUGHING UP BLOOD WITHIN A MONTH OF HAVING BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL FOR IV DRUGS. FOR ME IT IS ALMOST EVERY TIME WITHIN 3 TO 4 WEEKS. I KNOW IT IS FROM A PATCH OF MUCUS ON A BLOOD VESSEL AND IT BREAKING OPEN. ANY THOUGHTS OR COMMENTS THANKS KEVIN

kdmr1220

DOES ANYONE ELSE START COUGHING UP BLOOD WITHIN A MONTH OF HAVING BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL FOR IV DRUGS. FOR ME IT IS ALMOST EVERY TIME WITHIN 3 TO 4 WEEKS. I KNOW IT IS FROM A PATCH OF MUCUS ON A BLOOD VESSEL AND IT BREAKING OPEN. ANY THOUGHTS OR COMMENTS THANKS KEVIN

kdmr1220

kdmr1220

kdmr1220

JazzysMom

I have had it. It has happened at home and in the hospital when on & after iv's. Usually around the time that you are talking its not an issue, but could still stuff breaking loose.

If its a lot or its the first time for you I would definitely notify the doctor.

JazzysMom

I have had it. It has happened at home and in the hospital when on & after iv's. Usually around the time that you are talking its not an issue, but could still stuff breaking loose.

If its a lot or its the first time for you I would definitely notify the doctor.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />If its a lot or its the first time for you I would definitely notify the doctor.
<br />
<br />

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Josh's first one happened after being on IVs for 4 weeks. It scared us of course, but we were reassured to find out that things were getting broken up.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Josh's first one happened after being on IVs for 4 weeks. It scared us of course, but we were reassured to find out that things were getting broken up.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

laulau555

this happened to me about a week after ivs. I coughed up soo much blood that I had to have a blood transfusion. I coughed up pure blood for about 12 hours, and they were going to have to take me into surgery to cauterize it but it subsided (luckily). It happens because stuff gets broken loose, if its really serious (like mine was) I would see or notify your doc.

laulau555

this happened to me about a week after ivs. I coughed up soo much blood that I had to have a blood transfusion. I coughed up pure blood for about 12 hours, and they were going to have to take me into surgery to cauterize it but it subsided (luckily). It happens because stuff gets broken loose, if its really serious (like mine was) I would see or notify your doc.

laulau555

laulau555

laulau555