COUGHING UP BLOOD 3 WEEKS AFTER IV MEDS

JenDiS

It happens to me almost everytime. I was told either I coughed too hard and broke a blood vessel or im just so inflammed its time for me to start prednizone. Its normal for me...

and laulau55 OMG that is freakin horrible!!!!! I hope that never happens to you again!!! I know one time I had a 4 hour nose bleed due to the idiotic nurse ripping the oxygen tubing out of my nose...but nothing like that!!!

JenDiS

It happens to me almost everytime. I was told either I coughed too hard and broke a blood vessel or im just so inflammed its time for me to start prednizone. Its normal for me...

and laulau55 OMG that is freakin horrible!!!!! I hope that never happens to you again!!! I know one time I had a 4 hour nose bleed due to the idiotic nurse ripping the oxygen tubing out of my nose...but nothing like that!!!

JenDiS

JenDiS

JenDiS

<br />
<br />and laulau55 OMG that is freakin horrible!!!!! I hope that never happens to you again!!! I know one time I had a 4 hour nose bleed due to the idiotic nurse ripping the oxygen tubing out of my nose...but nothing like that!!!