Could acid reflux cause me to have no voice

Diane

Yes it absolutely can. My mom had surgery to stop it from happening. She would lose her voice for months at a time and the DR.s did just about every test on the planet and they found she has an over abundant amount of acid reflux.

Diane

Yes it absolutely can. My mom had surgery to stop it from happening. She would lose her voice for months at a time and the DR.s did just about every test on the planet and they found she has an over abundant amount of acid reflux.

Diane

Diane

Diane