Could it be arthritis?

CowTown

I wonder if it could be a reaction to one your meds? Arthritus sounds maybe more probable, but you never know. Are you on anything new?

CowTown

I wonder if it could be a reaction to one your meds? Arthritus sounds maybe more probable, but you never know. Are you on anything new?

CowTown

CowTown

CowTown

Diane

I dont think i am taking anything new. I have often wondered if it could be due to the fact that i am always on antibiotics, but i pretty much have been all my life and never heard of them causing arthritic type of pain....Then again my mom reminded me i am not 21 any more....lol ....and arthritis usually starts setting in , in your 40's .

Diane

I dont think i am taking anything new. I have often wondered if it could be due to the fact that i am always on antibiotics, but i pretty much have been all my life and never heard of them causing arthritic type of pain....Then again my mom reminded me i am not 21 any more....lol ....and arthritis usually starts setting in , in your 40's .

Diane

Diane

Diane

jesta36

i have the same problem and im only 29, of course mine is helped out with to many skateboarding falls. but oh well only live once.

jesta36

i have the same problem and im only 29, of course mine is helped out with to many skateboarding falls. but oh well only live once.

jesta36

jesta36

jesta36