Could use some help

zander152

I have had a really hard time sleeping as of late...this normally happens when I am about to have an exasterbation of my cf, I was wondering if that is common to anyone or am I the odd one out on that...and when I mean really hard time this is the 2nd night in the last 3 I haven't slept. Also just wondering if anyone else that has this wonderfully debilitating disease has sever back problems, my t10, thorasic vertebra 10 in my back is not only making me have a hunch in my back but it is also twisted like a twizzler. To go along with this I spend hours and hours sitting in my recliner at home that is my almost only comfort from the pain, it is starting to get me down...that and the news that I just cultured for the first time in my life, burkholder cepecia and I am really really scared... like when I am sittin up at night alone it's really hard...my wife is sleeping and it's not fair for me to wake her because she does SO MUCH FOR ME. I feel bad for complaining but I needed to vent and let it all out...today ,wendsday, was my son Zander's first birthday...I am scared that I won't see many more, I have never been this scared, and I'm not really scared for me, but rather my wife who is watching me suffer, and my son who wants me to play but I just don't have the energy, I feel like a horrible dad, I didn't work so hard to have him to leave him father less but it's all I can think about. My wife is on here her name is Shannonb and I am Joshua just my normal name on here jbenjamin152 was taken. thanks for listening any advice will be gladly accepted. I am going in the hospital tomorrow, friday at roughly 9.30 am -10.00 am for a hopefully normal routine 'tune-up' I'm asking for the expensive oil and them to top off all the fluids, maybe some air in the ol tires...lol see u all later it helped so much typing this.

zander152

I have had a really hard time sleeping as of late...this normally happens when I am about to have an exasterbation of my cf, I was wondering if that is common to anyone or am I the odd one out on that...and when I mean really hard time this is the 2nd night in the last 3 I haven't slept. Also just wondering if anyone else that has this wonderfully debilitating disease has sever back problems, my t10, thorasic vertebra 10 in my back is not only making me have a hunch in my back but it is also twisted like a twizzler. To go along with this I spend hours and hours sitting in my recliner at home that is my almost only comfort from the pain, it is starting to get me down...that and the news that I just cultured for the first time in my life, burkholder cepecia and I am really really scared... like when I am sittin up at night alone it's really hard...my wife is sleeping and it's not fair for me to wake her because she does SO MUCH FOR ME. I feel bad for complaining but I needed to vent and let it all out...today ,wendsday, was my son Zander's first birthday...I am scared that I won't see many more, I have never been this scared, and I'm not really scared for me, but rather my wife who is watching me suffer, and my son who wants me to play but I just don't have the energy, I feel like a horrible dad, I didn't work so hard to have him to leave him father less but it's all I can think about. My wife is on here her name is Shannonb and I am Joshua just my normal name on here jbenjamin152 was taken. thanks for listening any advice will be gladly accepted. I am going in the hospital tomorrow, friday at roughly 9.30 am -10.00 am for a hopefully normal routine 'tune-up' I'm asking for the expensive oil and them to top off all the fluids, maybe some air in the ol tires...lol see u all later it helped so much typing this.

zander152

zander152

zander152

zander152

ok now I'm in the hospital in syracuse ny...and on zocin and another antibiotic to beat what ever has me down this time...the tune up has been fine till they enacted this hospital lock down...u can't visit till noon and u leave at 8, no children under the age of 17...wtf that's not even cool I have a little man that I want to see when my wife drives 2 hours to come see me and they will tell me that I can't see him u have go to be kidding...i will seriously lose my mind...oh well guess I have to obay the rules....till I get them changed to who has had the h1n1 shot...my son has had it and should be able to come see me this is bs.
Josh Benjamin

zander152

ok now I'm in the hospital in syracuse ny...and on zocin and another antibiotic to beat what ever has me down this time...the tune up has been fine till they enacted this hospital lock down...u can't visit till noon and u leave at 8, no children under the age of 17...wtf that's not even cool I have a little man that I want to see when my wife drives 2 hours to come see me and they will tell me that I can't see him u have go to be kidding...i will seriously lose my mind...oh well guess I have to obay the rules....till I get them changed to who has had the h1n1 shot...my son has had it and should be able to come see me this is bs.
Josh Benjamin

zander152

Josh Benjamin

zander152

Josh Benjamin

zander152

<br /> Josh Benjamin