CountryGirl

Transplantmommy

Anna,
I saw in your signature that you are one year post double lung Tx!! That is a huge step and I wanted to say congratulations!!!! On the 31st, I will be a year and a half out and it feels amazing! I hope that you had a fun or relaxing day.

Transplantmommy

Anna,
I saw in your signature that you are one year post double lung Tx!! That is a huge step and I wanted to say congratulations!!!! On the 31st, I will be a year and a half out and it feels amazing! I hope that you had a fun or relaxing day.

Transplantmommy

Anna,

Transplantmommy

Anna,

Transplantmommy

Anna,
<br />I saw in your signature that you are one year post double lung Tx!! That is a huge step and I wanted to say congratulations!!!! On the 31st, I will be a year and a half out and it feels amazing! I hope that you had a fun or relaxing day.

CountryGirl

THANKS GUYS!

Im out here at Stanford for my annual and I had my appt today. It went GREAT! The doc even said I could go scuba diving and sky diving...although he said he'd feel safer with me jumping out of a plane first. lol.

I have my bronch tomorrow...I feel like it'll go well!

CountryGirl

THANKS GUYS!

Im out here at Stanford for my annual and I had my appt today. It went GREAT! The doc even said I could go scuba diving and sky diving...although he said he'd feel safer with me jumping out of a plane first. lol.

CountryGirl

THANKS GUYS!

CountryGirl

THANKS GUYS!

CountryGirl

THANKS GUYS!
<br />
<br />Im out here at Stanford for my annual and I had my appt today. It went GREAT! The doc even said I could go scuba diving and sky diving...although he said he'd feel safer with me jumping out of a plane first. lol.
<br />
<br />I have my bronch tomorrow...I feel like it'll go well!