COURTNEY IS WHEEZING

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Just out of curiousity -- does she not do cpt or nebs on a regular basis?

I don't have CF, but I had pneumonia about 10 years ago and looking back, I wished I'd have known about CPT back then. I was so scared I was going to choke on all the stuff I was coughing up and would even smack myself on the chest a couple of times to try to get things moving.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

I don't have CF, but I had pneumonia about 10 years ago and looking back, I wished I'd have known about CPT back then. I was so scared I was going to choke on all the stuff I was coughing up and would even smack myself on the chest a couple of times to try to get things moving.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member