cradle cap

rubyroselee

We noticed my son would get the scales if we didn't bathe him daily...so that's what we've been doing ever since and we just got into that routine. They say babies don't need to be washed that often, but it kept his cradle cap away, so that's just what we did. We also brushed and lotioned his scalp daily too. It caused him to have a little bit more dry skin from all the washing, but we just applied 2 coats of lotion a day to the rest of his body to help that problem.

rubyroselee

We noticed my son would get the scales if we didn't bathe him daily...so that's what we've been doing ever since and we just got into that routine. They say babies don't need to be washed that often, but it kept his cradle cap away, so that's just what we did. We also brushed and lotioned his scalp daily too. It caused him to have a little bit more dry skin from all the washing, but we just applied 2 coats of lotion a day to the rest of his body to help that problem.

rubyroselee

rubyroselee

rubyroselee

MamaBear

I used a product called "Gentle Naturals Cradle Cap Treatment" it is made by Orajel and can be found at most drugstores. You just rub it on during a bath just like shampoo, then use a comb and the cradle cap just combs right out. My son had major cradle cap and I used this one time and it's gone forever. It comes in a big bottle but you won't need it.

MamaBear

I used a product called "Gentle Naturals Cradle Cap Treatment" it is made by Orajel and can be found at most drugstores. You just rub it on during a bath just like shampoo, then use a comb and the cradle cap just combs right out. My son had major cradle cap and I used this one time and it's gone forever. It comes in a big bottle but you won't need it.

MamaBear

MamaBear

MamaBear

Dori

I used baby oil gel, just a little tiny dab, and it was gone within a week. I put it on in the a.m. and p.m.

Dori - DF508 carrier/mom to Brandon, 17 mos, carrier/soon to be mom of Brett, diagnosed in utero w/CF

Dori

I used baby oil gel, just a little tiny dab, and it was gone within a week. I put it on in the a.m. and p.m.

Dori - DF508 carrier/mom to Brandon, 17 mos, carrier/soon to be mom of Brett, diagnosed in utero w/CF

Dori

Dori

Dori

<br />
<br />Dori - DF508 carrier/mom to Brandon, 17 mos, carrier/soon to be mom of Brett, diagnosed in utero w/CF

Hannah

Our doctor told us to use t-gel once a week and brush their hair with a toothbrush... we did it once and both girls no longer got it.

Hannah

Our doctor told us to use t-gel once a week and brush their hair with a toothbrush... we did it once and both girls no longer got it.

Hannah

Hannah

Hannah