crap crap crap

littledebbie

Help, I have an app in for GHPP but it's not approved yet and I am OUT yes that's O-U-T out of Ultrase MT 20's. I know there is some thing where I can apply through the company to get them free but my google skills are failing me...does anyone have the link or know where I might find this info?

Thanks

littledebbie

Help, I have an app in for GHPP but it's not approved yet and I am OUT yes that's O-U-T out of Ultrase MT 20's. I know there is some thing where I can apply through the company to get them free but my google skills are failing me...does anyone have the link or know where I might find this info?

Thanks

littledebbie

Thanks

Imogene

Administrator
Go to the nutrition section here at this site and ask AXCAN.

They are happy to answer your questions and all your nutrition questions!

This availability is underutilized or maybe not realized!

Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator

Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator

Jeanne

NoExcuses

I had a problem for 2 months getting my ultrase MT 20's.

my doc called the Axcan rep and she hooked me up with samples until i could get the insurance straightened out.

Call your doc and have him explain your situation to the Axcan rep. I'm sure he/she will be happy to help you out.

Or I bet <b>Ask Axcan </b> could really help with your situation as well....

NoExcuses

my doc called the Axcan rep and she hooked me up with samples until i could get the insurance straightened out.

Call your doc and have him explain your situation to the Axcan rep. I'm sure he/she will be happy to help you out.

NoExcuses

Imogene

Administrator
You're welcome...I've been looking for a way to let people know we have this terrific resource here at the site!

And here it is!

Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator
You're welcome...I've been looking for a way to let people know we have this terrific resource here at the site!

And here it is!

Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator

And here it is!

Jeanne