cravings

BrittaniJo2190

I havnt had any weird food cravings.. but in my first trimester i craved the dry tabbaco in cigarettes.. i never actually put it in my mouth.. but whenever i smelled it i wanted to eat it really bad.. weird cause ive never smoked! with my first i craved the smell of rubbing alcohol, like i wanted to sniff the bottle all day long.. but of course i didnt do that either lol im sure its toxic!

BrittaniJo2190

I havnt had any weird food cravings.. but in my first trimester i craved the dry tabbaco in cigarettes.. i never actually put it in my mouth.. but whenever i smelled it i wanted to eat it really bad.. weird cause ive never smoked! with my first i craved the smell of rubbing alcohol, like i wanted to sniff the bottle all day long.. but of course i didnt do that either lol im sure its toxic!

BrittaniJo2190

BrittaniJo2190

BrittaniJo2190