crazy question- palm reader/blood test

catalinaohara

So I had my palm and tarot cards read yesterday, just for fun, with my mother, at this crazy place in Boston. The lady told me over and over again I should get my blood tested. Now, I do get my blood tested a lot, and I know I must've had a CBC at some point lately.

I am going to the Dr. on tuessday and am trying to figure out what I can ask her to test me for that is not normally included in a CBC, or somethig that wouldn't be indicated by the usual tests.

any ideas?
sorry I know this sounds nuts but I am going to an appt. so I might as well get a complete blood workup if I can. I've been having 2 months of on and off being sick, its been really awful, and I am willing to look into anything.

Caitlin

catalinaohara

So I had my palm and tarot cards read yesterday, just for fun, with my mother, at this crazy place in Boston. The lady told me over and over again I should get my blood tested. Now, I do get my blood tested a lot, and I know I must've had a CBC at some point lately.

I am going to the Dr. on tuessday and am trying to figure out what I can ask her to test me for that is not normally included in a CBC, or somethig that wouldn't be indicated by the usual tests.

any ideas?
sorry I know this sounds nuts but I am going to an appt. so I might as well get a complete blood workup if I can. I've been having 2 months of on and off being sick, its been really awful, and I am willing to look into anything.

Caitlin

catalinaohara

any ideas?

Caitlin

LouLou

After reading Dramamama's recommendation and since hearing it from my chiropractor as well...I think all cfers should be having their antioxidant levels checked. This isn't something your cf doctor is going to be able to help you with though. You'll probably have to go to a naturopath or doctor you can coach a bit to do exactly what you want.

LouLou

After reading Dramamama's recommendation and since hearing it from my chiropractor as well...I think all cfers should be having their antioxidant levels checked. This isn't something your cf doctor is going to be able to help you with though. You'll probably have to go to a naturopath or doctor you can coach a bit to do exactly what you want.

LouLou